By Hans Offringa
Read or Download A Field Guide to Whisky: An Expert Compendium to Take Your Passion and Knowledge to the Next Level PDF
Similar spirits books
Champagne : proof, Mysteries, and Curiositiesby: Oscar Zaldaña Paredes
Charles Baker has created what's maybe the best armchair consuming publication of all time.
The main complete consultant to the wines of the full continent, Wines of South the US introduces readers to the mind-blowing caliber and diversity of wines that till lately were loved, for the main half, in basic terms in the neighborhood. grasp Sommelier Evan Goldstein leads wine fans on a thrilling geographical trip throughout ten international locations, describing the wines, grapes, and areas of every.
"An exhilarating wine publication. .. No severe wine lover's library is whole with out it" Wine Spectator Grapes & Wines is the main to having fun with smooth wine. coming near near wine via grapes is in track with the best way shoppers now imagine and know about wine. such a lot wines, specially these from the Americas, Australasia and South Africa, are actually bought less than the identify of the grape kind used instead of lower than the outdated ecu approach of castle and appellation identify.
- 1001 vini da bere almeno una volta nella vita (eNewton Manuali e Guide) (Italian Edition)
- The Hills of Chianti: The Story of a Tuscan Winemaking Family, in Seven Bottles
- Vin Decanter: Your first steps into wine
- Wine it's not rocket science: A quick & easy guide to understanding, buying, tasting & pairing every type of wine
- The Gourmet's Guide to Cooking with Liquors and Spirits: Extraordinary Recipes Made with Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, and More!
Additional info for A Field Guide to Whisky: An Expert Compendium to Take Your Passion and Knowledge to the Next Level
A Field Guide to Whisky: An Expert Compendium to Take Your Passion and Knowledge to the Next Level by Hans Offringa