By Michael Scott-Baumann,Peter Clements
A new ebook for Paper 1, Prescribed topic four: Rights and Protest
The well known IB degree heritage sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and fascinating narrative, with the widest number of resources at this point, aiding scholars to boost their wisdom and analytical abilities.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- devoted examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK help and ancient research inquiries to aid with all points of the Diploma
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest PDF
Best middle eastern history books
This booklet explains the overseas coverage judgements of Iranian leaders, in addition to the overseas coverage judgements of its associates and significant global powers. Iran isn't really taken care of essentially as an issue to be handled by way of the U.S. and its buddies. there's an attempt to appreciate not just the worries and rules of the U.S. and its allies, but additionally to appreciate Iranian matters and coverage.
This ebook is an available and complete account of political Islam within the twenty-first century. Drawing on insights from comparative politics and Islamic stories, it explains the advanced interplay among Islam, society, the kingdom, and procedures of globalization. The ebook demonstrates that political Islam, faraway from being a monolithic phenomenon, varies significantly from kingdom to state looking on its place with regards to society, the nation, and the wider political surroundings.
By means of exposing the perversion, repression, corruption, and injustice on the middle of Justinian's regime, Prokopios' the key background destroyed without end that emperor's acceptance because the nice and benevolent ruler of an unlimited Byzantine nation. Faithfully rendered right here in blunt and idiomatic English, Prokopios' tell-all is as surprising this day because it used to be within the 6th century.
While President George W. Bush introduced an invasion of Iraq in March of 2003, he did so with no the specific approval of the safety Council. His father's management, in contrast, conscientiously funneled statecraft throughout the United international locations and accomplished Council authorization for the U. S. -led Gulf warfare in 1991.
- Palestinian Refugees and Identity: Nationalism, Politics and the Everyday (Library of Modern Middle East Studies)
- Non-Muslims in the Early Islamic Empire (Cambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization)
- Jordan in Perspective - Orientation Guide and Jordanian Cultural Orientation: Geography, History, Economy, Security, Customs, Rural and Urban Life, Aqaba, Amman, Muslim Conquest, Hussein and 1967 War
- Middle East Perspectives: Personal Recollections (1947 – 1967)
- Israel's Public Diplomacy: The Problems of Hasbara, 1966-1975
- Parallel Scientific Computation: A Structured Approach using BSP and MPI
Additional info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest
Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest by Michael Scott-Baumann,Peter Clements